Most suitable for:
Hotels, Restaurants, Hostels, College Canteens, Hospital Canteens, Factory Canteens, IRCTC Canteens, Aviation Canteens, Devasasthan Canteens, Caterers, Ralyana Mandapams, Chapathi Manufacturers and Joint Family Houses, etc.
How it works:
Wait for temps to reach in the plates, Place the dough at the lower base of the chapati plate in the middle of the bottom plate, Now close the plate by pushing down the handle and slightly press it and wait for "BEEP" sound to hear and release the handle to the original position.
(Set 0 to 5 sec) You will see Chapathi in semi-cooked condition. Remove the same and start Next Cycle.
Key Features of Machine :
- Heating Elements on top and bottom plates.
- Non-Stick Teflon Coating for both sides of heating plates.
- Power-ON Light Indicator.
- Thermostat Control for Temperature Setting (0-300°C).
- The heating plate is made out of Aluminum Alloy Casting to allow heat distribution evenly throughout the surface quickly.
Model : HAND PRESS CHAPATI MACHINE :
- Capacity : Upto 200-250 Chapati Per Hour
- Diameter : 4 to 7 inch
- Thickness : Adjestable
- Voltage : 220 Single Phase.